Friday, September 24, 2010

Bug submitting with Bugzilla!

So I've just finished submitting the two fairly major bugs I encountered while doing my initial performance testing on the Chrome Experiments.

The first bug that I found was in the physicSketch experiment, which basically allows you to draw whatever shapes you can think of and then uses forces of gravity to drop and move depending on what other objects are in the scene. You can check out the status of this bug here.

The second bug I found only seems to appear on my laptop, as when I tried it out on my desktop it disappeared. Basically the window would get very jerky whenever you would try to re-size it. The experiment is a fairly entertaining kaleidscope effect, and you can keep up to date on the status of this bug here.

No comments:

Post a Comment