Tuesday, November 16, 2010

C3DL Build System - 0.2 Release

Well, today is the day to drop the second release version of the build system for the C3DL library. In this new version I've updated the build system to allow users to decide whether or not they want to include the debugging utilities when they download the library.

Now I've been having some permission issues with matrix, so the actual web interface may or may not work...
You can give it a try in my test box over here C3DL Build System Tester.

All the source code and library files can be found in my github repo over here: Github Repo
*In the coming days I plan to move the system into the main C3DL repo at Cathy's request*

Looking forward to 0.3 Release, I'm planning to allow for more customization in regards to which parts of the library you can include / exclude. More on this as it develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment